C'est la vie.






"Lift your head up princess, your crown's slipping."

#129. Dayre? What Dayre?
Monday, May 19, 2014 | 8:39:00 PM | 0 comments| add a comment

Keep it all together / Fake it until you eventually make it.

I know there've been a crazy lack of posts - been updating more often on my dayre now because I like blogging on-the-go and somehow I find Dayre easier to update. The only downside tho, :-( I have to chop my posts up into chunks because there's a word limit per update meh. I love their stickers! Brings life into the posts. Hahaha! I guess now a days the update only happens pretty frequently over on my right bar >>> where the Instagram is being updated every few days ;-)

Here's a snippet of my most recent post!

Day 138 : Sorry but the position of The Best Boyfriend is taken.



Today's such a great day because there was my love, Beewee Chia, good food and happy things to talk about. :-)

He even sent me all the way to CCK today, it was close to midnight and I didn't want him to miss transport home :'(

We're only getting stronger as time goes by. Seeing you still feels like the beginnings of our r/s, it just never gets old. I'm my truest self when I'm with you.

No one has seen me more annoying, more retarded, talk about crazy deep topics, share my deepest fears, my ugly past more than him. He has seen the most unglam side of me, the weakest and seen the side of me with the most vulnerable of emotions.

Yet he still constantly tell me things like "no you're beautiful, you don't even need makeup! smile more! You face tough times but you still pull through just fine!"
I don't think I'm only girl on earth feeling this way - but if you're attached and you can relate

Cherish him.
He might be here for you now
- but if you don't work as hard as he does on the relationship, the spark will eventually start to die off. Can't emphasize enough. I know for a fact that guys don't want to tend to princess tantrums all the time, show a little appreciation as time go by. It's really more than enough.

We've had our little rough patches where we'd quarrel, argue through sleepless nights, throw tantrums and it just wasn't smooth sailing for us all the time.

One fight and my mood can be ruined the whole day - until the matter is solved. I've heard from some friends they can tell right away when something is up: cos my expressions are easily written all over my face.

But after all of that - we grew up. Learnt a little give and take, learnt how to compromise.

I remember those times when I used to be so involved with school - participating in everything I can in BA, plus NRA commitments, juggling work at Gelateria at that time too. It was almost madness - holidays always packed to the brim: sometimes only able to squeeze out an hour or so after dance training to fetch me from school and to have supper.

It was only when he went on internship and I realised what it was like, to wait till then end of the day just to talk for a little and then


He'll go to bed soon after without much conversation. 

I then really understood what he meant about commitments, and spending quality time together etc.

I'm just really glad we've made it this far - even if we have grown up and we're not the exact same people we were (almost) 2 years back, you're still the most amazing guy that has walked into my life and not thought once about leaving. 
HEHEHEHHEE ok enough with the mushy mush mush, on to the yummy food I mentioned!!! Go eat at Lenas (we were at JEM - price rly comparable to Manhattan fish market AND do go early - yesterday's weekend dinner time had this mega long queue) if you want yummy affordable in HUGE PORTIONS pasta/grill/ICECREAM AHHH I LOVE ICECREAM

We're really big eaters but seriously we just couldn't stuff the generous servings of yumz so we went straight to Baskin Robbins for icecream (yes cos dessert will always belong to an additional stomach)

What a g8 day :-)))))))))
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Recently found a thing for Braids. :D
(Don't mind the bugger on my nose, been there for at least 5 days now. You guys, I never pop my pimples. Yes. Never. Ever.)

Year 3 has been pretty hectic thus far (Have I been saying this way too often?!), feels as though there's barely any time to settle down or fool around in the first few weeks. 

Kinda miss year 1 and 2 where although there was substantial workload it was all pretty manageable. However, I'm really super thankful for the group that I've somehow found myself in. I feel like we could really work together and gel. I don't feel as though I have to handle all the workload single handedly and that there are people I can split the job with and have it done well. 

Love it! That's the point of being in a team in the first place.


They make the painful journey less burdensome. :')


"Thinking to myself, what have I done to have deserved you."

Hi my love, this wont be a post with just "one line about you :-(" hahaha 
Haven't seen my boy in school today, always hope somewhere somehow I'd bump into him. It really makes my day :-) Today's just one of those days when I don't - maybe tomorrow? :-)
He's been a sweet heart lately, showing me with so much love I doubt I can ever repay.

We're passing the Big 2 soon, wishing for a good celebratory something because we never really used to do anything much. Just wanna express how glad I am to have him in my life.

I love you so so so so very very very very much my Beebz, from your pure heart right down to your little oreos. (Aww beebi!!!!!!!!! I wanna hug you now teehehehehe)
Be mine forever.

*spam love*

Till my next update
x


Hey look

 photo rsz_capturee_zpsc000550e.jpg

E.

Percussionist, Dancer.
29th September 1995.

23rd June marks a special date too.
The one I can't go a day without & the love of my life, xo Stanley ♥

 photo rsz_capture_zpsf0fe2357.jpg

Greenridge, 2008-2011.
TRM @ Ngee Ann, Batch of 2012.
Christian & proud.



Step back

 photo b87c11f6-770b-47fd-bfd8-e0890cd6ea83_zps8f8c9a25.jpg
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram




Template by : Micah
With some help from : HoneyJoe